WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
We are so excited to begin the process of meeting together again for in-person worship experiences! We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 restrictions, and with all stay-at-home orders lifted in our city and county, we will begin in-person worship experiences at our Dale Mabry Campus on Sunday, June 7 with services at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. We will be scheduling the return of our 12:45 PM service at our Dale Mabry Campus and our 10:00 AM service at our East Lake Campus in the near future.
Click on the video above for a special message from our Pastor
With your safety as our top priority, we are introducing many policies and procedures to ensure citylife remains a safe, socially-distanced, and spiritually vibrant environment!
WHAT TO EXPECT AS YOU RETURN
- Limited Crowd Size: Because of our multi-service strategy, we are able to remain a large family that worships in smaller gatherings.
- Utilizing Social Distancing: citylife is one of the friendliest places on the planet, but for this season, we are exchanging hugs and handshakes for smiles and waves. We ask that you maintain a distance of six (6) feet between you and others at all times. Additionally, the auditorium seating will be spaced so we can all stay at safe distances as we worship.
- Masks will be available as you enter, and there will be extra hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- The Highest Level of Cleaning: We’ve had professional services clean our building in preparation for your return. Every Sunday, our cleaning teams will also be present ensuring every space is sanitized.
- Ultraviolet Air Systems: We have air purification systems placed throughout the building purifying meeting areas to ensure the cleanest air possible.
- Not feeling well? We ask that if you have any symptoms, that you love others by choosing to stay home and worship with us at citylife Church Online.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR KIDS AND STUDENTS
We’ve prayed a lot about our students and children, asking God how to keep them safe and yet still serve our families. For our CRAVE middle school and high school students, we are asking that they attend the worship experience with their families. For our citylife Kids, we feel families can make the best decision for themselves. During this phase, we are employing a policy called, ‘Parent’s Choice.’
OPTION 1: Your children stay with you in service (we will provide activity packets and crayons to families)
OPTION 2: Your children attend citylife Kids. New guidelines include:
- citylife Kids Will Have Specially Trained Team Members Only
- Personal Protection Equipment: All citylife Kids team members will be wearing masks.
- Industry Standard Disinfecting
- Touch Free Check-in
- Strictly Enforced Wellness Policy: We will be checking the temperatures of every worker, child, and parent before they will be allowed in our children’s area.
- Limited Room Occupancy: We will be limiting how many children will be in our children’s rooms, similar to local child care center ratios – meaning once they are full, we will no longer receive children until the next service.
We understand that during this time you may not feel comfortable meeting in person yet. We would love to have you join us online every Sunday at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 12:45 PM for citylife Church Online! Click the button below to watch our live stream.
STAY CONNECTED ALL THE TIME!
The citylife church APP is the perfect way to get instant updates on what’s going on at citylife, register for upcoming events, or anything else you might need. Download it today!
8411 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL, 33614 | 813.933.3991
Copyright © citylife church | Reach | Restore | Release